8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

121 - 140 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
The best concert that I have been to was a De La Soul concert that was in San Antonio. It was for the 2003 X-Games at it was supposed to be a private showing; there were only about 120 in the club; the bar was bought out and I had front row views; to top it off Dres from Black Sheep was there too! It was the best concert that I have ever been to by far..... The rocked for about 2 hours!!!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I haven't been to as many concerts as I would have liked but probably the best I've seen was Ted Nugent. I just like a couple of songs by him but he's awesome live. His shows are like part concert and part political rally. At the end, he breaks out his bow and shoots a guitar with a flaming arrow. Cool.:brock:
lol! i forgot all about the bow! i saw him when he was in Damned Yankees. damn i'm old. :eek:hsnap:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I would have to say the PAID DUES concert by the Living Legends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No better performers in rap right now!!!! Real rap, not that crap you hear on the radio.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Paul Oakenfold show was awesome. Better than Tiesto's show at our local club. Will be going to see George Michael in a few months.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
RIP :sadwavy:

I still love the simple intro to "High Hopes" on "The Division Bell." Hell, all the piano in that song was absolutely fantastic.
The concert video (Pulse) for "The Division Bell" tour is awesome. I was really hoping that the band (with Waters) would tour one more time but I doubt that will ever happen ... Waters and Gilmour don't get along well and now this.......

121 - 140 of 201 Posts
About this Discussion
200 Replies
137 Participants
jnissen
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing