8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

101 - 120 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Mute Math so far.

going to see Mars Volta on April 15th

I wanna go to a Glow in the Dark tour concert whenever they set dates ( Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, N.E.R.D.)

edit: fu(k me...just found out Glow in the Dark is coming an HOUR from me during f'n FINALS WEEK. :mad:

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
im glad lots of people are saying dave Matthews band..i saw them in saratoga springs and trey from phish played and it was heaven.

DMB+Red Rock= Euphoria
I saw dave matthews back in the day and i honestly thought that he sucked. The only thing good about the concert was the fact that we had box seats so we got mad free food and drinks

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
I haven't been to as many concerts as I would have liked but probably the best I've seen was Ted Nugent. I just like a couple of songs by him but he's awesome live. His shows are like part concert and part political rally. At the end, he breaks out his bow and shoots a guitar with a flaming arrow. Cool.:brock:

·
Registered
267 Posts
We haven't had any good concerts lately here. We used to have an annual concert called the Big Mele, and I got to see NOFX, Rancid, Pennywise, Dance Hall Crashers, and No Doubt.

But hands down, Metallica, back in the 90's, a little after they released the black album... that was the best!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I saw every time i die at warped tour, effin amazing. 'circle pit vortex!!!!!'

saw projekt revolution 2007 too, linking park, my chem, saosin, taking back sunday, etc. i have to say linkin park is the shiznat live.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
One of the coolest concert I've ever been to was probably when I saw Jurassic 5 at the Catalyst in Santa Cruz, CA. It's a really small venue some regardless of where you are in the club it always feels like you're in the front row. They really brought it and kicked ass live.

I recently saw Foo Fighters in Oakland. That was an awesome show, I've never seen them in concert before but man Dave Grohl is freakin' great.

I came across some Daft Punk tickets last year, but I had to bail out cause a friend had scheduled a birthday party that day. Little did I know that it was the last year they were going to use the Pyramid setup otherwise I would have gone. Man I was so bummed when I found out, I later saw videos of it on Youtube it made me even more sad.

I'm gonna see My Chemical Romance next month along with Sasha and John Digweed.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
We haven't had any good concerts lately here. We used to have an annual concert called the Big Mele, and I got to see NOFX, Rancid, Pennywise, Dance Hall Crashers, and No Doubt.

But hands down, Metallica, back in the 90's, a little after they released the black album... that was the best!
Growing up, I loved the **** out of NoFX and Rancid!
ahhhh what punk-rocking memmories do I have...

101 - 120 of 201 Posts
About this Discussion
200 Replies
137 Participants
jnissen
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing