but that comes before the nsync concert lol
Dude...hell yea.

I dont remember if I said this or not but

Nothingface @ Recher Theater and Mushroomhead

The DC 101 Chilli Cookoff was pretty good too

·
Registered
956 Posts
Coheed and Cambria, Thrice, Thursday...before CO&CA took off big. Just as Thrice and Thursday were going mainstream

Then Every Time I Die always has a good show.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Just saw thrice a couple weeks back. I was skeptical about the show because their new albums are definitely going in a new direction. But the show was awesome, they played stuff from EVERY album. I was impressed.
But i think the best concert i have ever seen was 10 minutes of Alkaline Trio at Warped a few years ago. I left after 10 mins to go watch Rise Against, biggest mistake evar. When I saw Alkaline on their tour they just didn;t have the same feel as they did on warped that year.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Best show ever was the Earth Crisis reunion last year. Although I did once see Earth Crisis, All Out War, Hatebreed all at the same show in 98. I am going to see the Van Halen reunion tour next Tuesday and am looking forward to seeing my favorite local band gone big Municipal Waste weekend after next and I'm seeing Willie Nelson that week too, big week for concerts haha.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
im glad lots of people are saying dave Matthews band..i saw them in saratoga springs and trey from phish played and it was heaven.

DMB+Red Rock= Euphoria

81 - 100 of 201 Posts
About this Discussion
200 Replies
137 Participants
jnissen
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing