8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
13,627 Posts
Was this the tour with limp bizkit, papa roach, and xhibit?
No it wasn't...this particular one was in 2005 at the Garden w/ 50 cent, lil jon, d12, mobb deep, g-unit, busta, mop...

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I saw PHiSH at McNichol's Arena in Denver, CO on 11-17-97. Aboslute mind boggling show, and in retrospect one of the best they ever played. The show was was eventually released on CD in the LivePhish series, so I can relive it anytime I want. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Slipknot/Lamb of God/Shadows Fall... best show ever! Nothing needs to be said here.

Otep in a hole in the wall place here in KC. I swear, nothing like her voice when she got into it. Changed my outlook on women... never been so turned on yet scared at the same time.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I see 311 yearly when they come to town.... probably the most intense shows to be up front for and not get killed.

I had the opportunity to go to new york last july to see rock the bells, and that was by far the best festival I've ever been to. Rage against the machine reunion show... cypress hill, wu-tang, mos def, talib kwali.... it was amazing.

However, the BEST show I've seen that I will never forget was being in the front row at a small venue to see Chris Cornell this past year. The cell phone pictures didn't do it justice, but he was sitting on the stage singing no more than 2 feet away from me. Was the most nostalgic experience of my life haha.

·
Premium Member
41,907 Posts
the best show I saw was U2 about 2 years ago when they opened there world tour in Vancouver. 2 tickets cost me almost 400 bucks but the seats we had made it worth it.

A buddy of mine worked at GM Place and we were able to get in to watch them pratice before the actual show. We got to see the stage and everything before most of the world did. It was awesome.

·
Registered
722 Posts
it was a while ago: Underoath, Thrice and The Bled, it was in Denver. biggest concert ive been to, almost got trampled :D

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
The most fun I've had at concerts have all been kottonmouth kings concerts. They put on a great show, just perfect for the style of music that they do.

Other than that I would have to say that either Deftones & Glassjaw or Glassjaw and Poison the Well were my other favorites. I mean, I've been to alot of concerts but those seemed to have the most energy while still not having a bunch of scene kids around.. Plus deftones were just kick ass live.. They played Weezer man!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
There was so many good ones last year alone, but...

Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Behemoth, and 3 Inches of Blood was probably my fav.

Runners up:

-Dimmu Borgir, Unearth, DevilDriver
-As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Through the Eyes of the Dead
-Between the Buried and Me (Colors release show, they played Colors start to finish. AMAZING!)
-Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, DevilDriver, Soilwork

That was just 2007, lol

Metal baby! \m/

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
There was so many good ones last year alone, but...

Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Behemoth, and 3 Inches of Blood was probably my fav.

Runners up:

-Dimmu Borgir, Unearth, DevilDriver
-As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Through the Eyes of the Dead
-Between the Buried and Me (Colors release show, they played Colors start to finish. AMAZING!)
-Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, DevilDriver, Soilwork

That was just 2007, lol

Metal baby! \m/
True metal fan. I want to see soilwork in concert so freaking bad. Soilwork FTMFW

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Soilwork FTMFW
I'm definitely a long time metalhead. I was just introduced to Soilwork right after their latest album and fell in love instantly. Picked up my own copy and cannot find a flaw in that album. Literally love every track on there and cannot seem to find the eject button on my player. Just will not leave my car. Great album!

\m/ hahha that's awesome.

41 - 60 of 201 Posts
About this Discussion
200 Replies
137 Participants
jnissen
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing