8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
16,845 Posts
yep I've been ther a few times I've seen Coldplay, Foo fighters, Depeche Mode, and a few more there. It's a good outdoor venue
Edit: Lucky you went to coachella

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
yep I've been ther a few times I've seen Coldplay, Foo fighters, Depeche Mode, and a few more there. It's a good outdoor venue
Edit: Lucky you went to coachella
Ya, I only went for 1 day...mainly to see Bjork, but ya, it was awesome!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hmmm my fav concerts were prolly Tast of Chaos '06, Deftones, Atreyu, As I lay Dying in connecticut and again the next day in New York...i was so worn out but it was awesome!!!! I took amazing pictures at the first show! My 2nd fav. concert was Sounds of the Underground again with As I lay dying, GWAR...i was covered in all that **** they throw off the stage, i was red, green and yellow, lol...also was Horse The Band, and some others, but it was awesome!! =)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I would have to say Green Day years ago. They played like 5 songs and then played like an hour of requests from the audience. The Living End opened for Green Day and they are amazing musicians.

·
Registered
13,627 Posts
The best concert I ever went to was eminem's anger management tour a few years ago...first would have been jay-z's i declare war concert where he squashed it with nas...but the reason why i didn't like it as much as the anger management was b/c the sound at continental airlines arena was GARBAGE...there way too much bass and it drowned out the vocals....but it would have been the best had it not been for the shitty sound...

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
My favorite concert was Chevelle, private concert in Chicago...little place like 150 ppl max? like a year ago....it was AMAZING!!!
also, Chevelle, Strata, and Crossfade...in chicago...AMAZING
and i saw trapt, they were excellent too

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The best concert I ever went to was eminem's anger management tour a few years ago...first would have been jay-z's i declare war concert where he squashed it with nas...but the reason why i didn't like it as much as the anger management was b/c the sound at continental airlines arena was GARBAGE...there way too much bass and it drowned out the vocals....but it would have been the best had it not been for the shitty sound...
Was this the tour with limp bizkit, papa roach, and xhibit?

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
pepper and oar.....
hfstival went like 4 times(yearly concert in maryland put on by a radio station all day event with tons of rock/alternative bands
and brad paisley(bunch of drunk rednecks :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Oh man, my fav. concert... I've been to so many concerts and have seen so many bands live, but my fav. is from this past October:

The Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Seether, and Red concert.

F'n amazing!!! Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace are my 2 fav. bands and seeing them perform @ the same show was nuts. I've seen Breaking Benjamin live about 5 times now.

·
Registered
163 Posts
For me it would have to be:

Underoath (not as good as I was hoping, but still good)
+
Everytime I Die (awesome... craziest out of all the bands)
+
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster (completely badass, the lead singer put people on his shoulders and threw them into the crowd)
+
Poison the Well (eh... didn't care too much for them. A little too hardcore for me.)

Everyone was PACKED into the venue. I expected the majority of the people there to be a bunch of *** 15 year old emo kids, but everyone there was suprisingly cool.

I went to the Taste of Chaos back in 2007 here in Germany it was great! UnderOath, Senses Fail, Taking Back SUnday, Saosin.... Im forgetting some.. Oh well.. But it was awsome!

21 - 40 of 201 Posts
About this Discussion
200 Replies
137 Participants
jnissen
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing