8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me it would have to be:

Underoath (not as good as I was hoping, but still good)
+
Everytime I Die (awesome... craziest out of all the bands)
+
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster (completely badass, the lead singer put people on his shoulders and threw them into the crowd)
+
Poison the Well (eh... didn't care too much for them. A little too hardcore for me.)

Everyone was PACKED into the venue. I expected the majority of the people there to be a bunch of *** 15 year old emo kids, but everyone there was suprisingly cool.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Disturbed at the House of Blues - you want to kick some ass after hearing these guys live

But the best is U2 at the Staples Center - there is no better showman than Bono. AMAZING!

·
Registered
920 Posts
For me it was the

Hypocrisy
Dimmu Borgir
Children of Bodom
Iced Earth

tour a couple years ago. Man that kicked ass!

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Michael Jackson! NYC 9/08/01

Thats the only real concert i been to other than those radio station concerts.

I really wanna go to an Eminem concert since hes my fav rapper.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Probably the Projekt Revolution tour which included Linkin Park, Snoop Dogg and Korn (i forgot the 4th bands name)

·
Registered
16,845 Posts
i'll have to say as of now best concert i've been too was Moving Units in SF @ cafe du nord. just cause I was in the very front and they kick ass. The Mars volta @ berkley was also good. Muse puts on a good show and so do Editors oh yeah and Interpol. Those are just the ones I can remeber right now.
Oh and the Killers, but I saw them before they started playing big venues. Got to see them in Vegas @ the house of blues when you could still smoke inside.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Probably the first Bonnaroo festival in 2002. It really opened my mind (& ears) to many different forms of music then I was used to listening to. Changed my life, literally.

Widespread Panic • Trey Anastasio • String Cheese Incident • Phil Lesh and Friends (w/ Bob Weir) • Bela Fleck & Edgar Meyer • Galactic • Gov't Mule • moe. • Ben Harper • Ween • Jack Johnson • Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains • Keller Williams Incident • Karl Denson's Tiny Universe • Disco Biscuits • Norah Jones • Robert Randolph & the Family Band • Umphrey's McGee • Soulive • Blind Boys of Alabama • North Mississippi Allstars • Mofro • Particle • Blackalicious • Dirty Dozen Brass Band • Col. Bruce Hampton & The Code Talkers • Donna the Buffalo • Dottie Peoples • DJ Logic • The Big Wu • Drums & Tuba • Cut Chemist • Old Crow Medicine Show • The Del McCoury band • John Butler Trio • Gran Torino • Z-Trip • Amon Tobin • Llama • Campbell Brothers • RANA • Acoustic Syndicate • Corey Harris • Gabe Dixon • Jim White • Lil' Rascals Brass Band • Vinroc • Z-Trip

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
Oz Fest about 3 or 4 years ago at Nissan Pavilion. It was a great/crazy show with so many great bands! Next would be the Summer Sanitarium Tour about 5 years ago with Korn and Metallica. Also there are alot of shows in punk clubs in Richmond that I've been to that have kicked ass. Like Dropkick Murphys a few weeks ago, was a great show.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I saw Billy Corgan aka Smashing Pumpkins in November here at the Backyard in Austin. What a concert. (thanks, Joy!) I've also seen Incubus, Willie Nelson, 311, Velvet Revolver, Howie Day, John Mayer, Blue October, Audioslave, Metallica, Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park. :-D (I could go on an on. Living in Austin is WONDERFUL for seeing live bands.)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
RHCP (Californication Tour)
Tom Petty (Played with Stevie Knicks)
Roger Waters (Hippies Galore)
Eminem & Limp Bizkit (Anger Management Tour)

1 - 20 of 201 Posts
About this Discussion
200 Replies
137 Participants
jnissen
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing