8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one know the name of the color and color code of the 06 ex coupe, its blue. i would check the sticker on my driver's side, but i dont have acces to my car atm (at work:woowoo:)

if not i can wait till i get off work...........

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
man this is a toughy. i thought fiji blue were only for SI, guess i was wrong. and that thread didnt help much but i would guess mines would be the lighter shade.

i was looking on paint scratch and im guessing its either Proton Blue Metallic Clearcoat B-537M or Eternal Blue Pearl Clearcoat B-96P

thanks for the help

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok i was just on the phone with justin (or jeff) from college hillshonda and he was looking at the same thing i was and came to a conclusion that it'll be atomic blue.

damn i dont want to be riding around with miss matched colors.

·
Registered
710 Posts
If it's a non Si model there were only 2 blue options for paint in 2006.

There is a dark blue which I believ was just called Royal Blue. (easy to tell as it is non-metallic).

There is a lighter shade of Blue (very metallic). In Canada is was called Neutrom Blue, In the U.S. it was called Atomic Blue (same colour)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.