8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the title pretty much explains it, just post your story of you and your si. So ill start off.

The look on my friends face when i hit vtec in 1st 2nd and 3rd gear made me feel proud of my car. I really think i shouldve let him put on a diaper before i did it. :vtec:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Every time I add something to my car, it feels like a complete refresh and I'm driving a whole new car.

Taking corners at not the recommended speed limit. See sign, +20.

Also, Vtec. All Day. Every Day.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice. I would have to agree on the not taking corners at the not recommended speed because theres nothing like flying around a turning and then powering out of it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
First V-tec, Waaaay different from my previous EX's V-tec...wayyyyy!!! i got scared....or WOWed i don't konw.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Beating this kid who drives a 97 gsr. When i got the car he tried to street race me everday, then was pissed because i would do 3 beeps then slow down and be like "damn dude you beat me". I finally got him to the 1/4 mile track at bristol and got him by a car and a half. He still says he would beat me "from a dig"

·
Registered
270 Posts
...best experience was hitting VTEC for the first time after installing K&N Typhoon intake, i went from six to midnight

1 - 20 of 124 Posts