8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
my greddy ti-c sounds amazing. best sounding exhaust for our cars IMO. very deep and doesnt get ricey at high rpm's. and the looks are all about personal choice, i really like the way it looks because i didnt want it to look stock. but yeah ti-c sounds amazing

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
depends on where u want the power. if ur looking to keep low end and open ur exhaust up a lil i would recommend a 60mm piping. if u want vtec to scream and take off with high end i would recommend the skunk2 70mm. loudest exhaust. ive heard it with a DCRH and it sounds amazing its just really loud. skunk2 would be def recommended IMO for best power gains. but any exhaust is good with n/a will only see minor differences anyway comparing exhausts just the piping size will judge pretty much where the power is at. u stay 60mm and thats keeping the low end and lil mid range and adding a lil high end. 70mm will lose some low end but will be put towards midrange and high end. i would say ws2 or HKS for the quieter route but still a good flowing exhaust. vibrant or skunk2 would be recommended for the louder exhausts of course skunk2 being the loudest as a 70mm.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I was gonna go with a Skunk2 until they got put on back order. I hate waiting. I had my boy make me a cat-back and shortys to match. But all in all, I would go with Skunk2. I've heard some pretty good things about them and the product. Not to mention, they're about to drop a header.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.