8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
I think the TW is by far the best color on the sedan. It's also nice on the coupe, but there are other colors that are nice on the coupe.

Overall, the TW Sedan is the nicest looking Si imo; that's why I got it :D

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
how many coupe vs sedan threads do we have? wow.. if you have issues picking a FA or FG then dont go onto a forum for advice.. pick what YOU like or else somewhere down the line you wont like it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
TW sedan>TW coupe but when it comes down to it your going to be the one driving it so its up to you. There are plenty of pics on this site of TW coupes and sedans so just take a look and you decide which looks better to you. Good luck in whatever you decide

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
coupe, but not in white if you ask me. either a figi coupe or a gg sedan. too many of these threads have been made recently; just make one if you have questions.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
TW Sedan is only nicer than the coupe if it has a JDM/CSX front end

Stock for stock, the FG2 with HFP Aero >>> FA5 with HFP Aero by a LONG shot in my opinion

With that said, I bought an NBP coupe and I wish I got a TW FG2 :(

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
IMO, Taffy White looks slighty better on the FA5 than the FG2. Maybe it's because the TW FA5 looks like a Type R or something. The FG2 looks great in TW, but is much more stunning in darker colors IMO.

·
Registered
29 Posts
obviously its pretty even spread out. appearantly i should have researched what colors i could have gotten because i went with the silver metallic and no one ever says they like that the best :-(
i also went with the sedan, so i say sedan>coupe

does anyone like the silver metalic? i do, but i think i woulda liked the fiji blue better.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts