8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st pics outside of ur car

yah i usually leave my backseat folded to sleep in it during my break from work... and my passenger side is a mess because of my gf...every time i clean it up...she just makes it worst...lol

i got a sleeping bag for sleeping
2x longboards for those weekdays trip to the beach to skate around, or just going down bomb hills with my friends...

2 airsoft masks for...airsofting...the guns i keep in my house

and a box of stuff...like tools and water, etc

now...WHATS IN UR CAR!

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh feel free to post pics under the hood too...

i got nothing to show off so i didnt bother taking pics of it...

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
My car is perfectly clean and empty except for the reflectors in my trunk for model shoots. I don't keep my actual camera gear back there because, well, it's extremely expensive.

and my passenger side is a mess because of my gf...every time i clean it up...she just makes it worst...lol
Is your girlfriend a tree?

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Dam yo, you need to clean your ride. Why do you sleep in your car? You must have sh1tty hours lol.

Here some random shots of my car. I wipe the inside down at least 3-4 times a month and vacuums 1-2 times a month btw.

Gotta love winter in chi town, i washed my car yesterday lol.

Left over bolts from ingalls torque damper lol, and some other junk

Microfiber FTBBBQ

Yea thats right, i have that kinda power :dancing:

·
Registered
228 Posts
my si is dirty inside and out, but its winter, and the rubber mats are ++

and to think i had it detailed just a week ago :-\

pics:

yes im at work :-(

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
:sadwavy: I got my CD book, detailing equipment for the car, ice scrapper, and pertinent paper like registeration and insurance :D

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ahah whoa you sleep in the back? damn u must be small
im 5"9"...if u consider that small =\

My car is perfectly clean and empty except for the reflectors in my trunk for model shoots. I don't keep my actual camera gear back there because, well, it's extremely expensive.

Is your girlfriend a tree?
rofl no...

my i have like 3 trees in my front yard and she drags half the leave inside of my car =[

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
i just moved out of my dorm...so i have all my military clothes, civilian clothes, and sleeping bag (never know) my small tv (for lan x-box games) etc...i need to clean it out...no pics...sorry

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Man your interior is messy and dirty haha and i have the same floor mats! the silver ones they do great but man they like to slide all over the place! might have to cut them aswell.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts