8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in the market to get a new shift knob alot of buddies told me to go with the skunk2 one..but i was also looking at the BLOX 490 and the TWM knobs..what is better and weight alot? is the skunk2 weight more then the blox 490?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
i just got my blox 490 LE knob the color i got was neo chrome
i love it
its pretty heavy.. heavier than the arc and everything else ive tried
heres a pic. good luck choosing

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
i have a skunk2 one now i wznna upgrade to the blox...did u screw that all the way down or did u stuff the boot with spacer and such?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
i just screwed it all the way down without the lock nut it comes with.. but i ended up using the lock nut (not in the pic) it sits a little higher with a longer neck, but its more compfortable cuz i have a better grip now.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
this deff is my next shoft knob where di you order it and how was the shipping wait time?

im gonna replace my skunk2 with this.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
well i was gonna order it from jhpusa.com who had it in stock, but while ordering i found out they were just down the block from me, so i just went and picked it up from their warhouse.. located in san gabriel, california so i wouldn't know the ship time.. cost 60 bucks with tax..

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
i'd go with twm m1 abrams. Big, heavy, and sits LOW. From what I see in pics the blox doesn't sit as low as the m1 abrams. The blox is a lil heavier tho. I guess it just depends on whether you want a low sitting knob or a high sitting knob also if you like a your hands wrapped about knob (ball type knob). or a smaller knob like skunk2.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I heard alot of good thing about blox. My sis got me a blox 490 in gunmetal for my birthday, still waiting for it to be shipped and delivered.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.