8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
ive got magnaflow exhaust on my coupe and im not sure thats what 2007 Si Sedan is looking for. Mine is pretty obnoxiously loud. I wanna get a silencer but cant find any to fit properly. HFP is the way to go for a slightly louder tone.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I've had my HFP Exhaust for just 3 days and I love it. Not too loud but a deeper tone. Fairly simple install and I think it looks pretty good too.

I didn't want anything obnoxious and I couldn't see putting a lot of effort into a catback only to realize an average 5% gain. I don't know if I could even feel a 5% gain, maybe phsychologically.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I installed it myself. The hardest part was getting the old one out of the rubber holder, hard because I didn't know how much pressure to apply to slide it out. I'm always affraid of breaking something like that.

Paid $310 shipped from collegehillshonda.com, got here faster than I thought it would.

Sound files don't do any of the exhaust setups justice. The harmonics and reverberations don't translate well.

I plan on putting the Si Exhaust on my wife's EX without her knowing it and seeing how long it takes for her to tell the difference. It's easy enough to install it wouldn't be any problem to switch it back now that I've done one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.