8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the title says , =) hm

which SPOILER/WING whatever you call it guys would you put on your 09 SEDAN civic? :D

you can post me some pictures :D cuz there is just so many.. mugen replica wannabe spoiler.. just would like to see your tastes =)

·
Registered
480 Posts
just like the title says , =) hm

which SPOILER/WING whatever you call it guys would you put on your 09 SEDAN civic? :D

you can post me some pictures :D cuz there is just so many.. mugen replica wannabe spoiler.. just would like to see your tastes =)
So far this is what i got.

TINT= 30% and lower
HID = DDM Tuning HID KIT 35w 5k
DOME LIGHT - Ultra Blue Dome Lights
LED LICENSE PLATE LIGHT Ultra White License Plate Light
HID HIGH BEAM 10k BULBS Nokya Hyper Yellow
LED TRUNK LIGHT SUPER BLUE Ultra Blue Trunk Light
K & N COLD AIR INTAKE = K & N Typhoon Intake

COMING SOOON.....

SPOILER = Mugen Si Wing
MUFFLER = Skunk 2 60mm Cat Back Exhaust
Lip Kt= HFP Front Lip, Mugen Rear Lip, Sideskirts
RIMS = Volk Racing TE37
FOG LIGHTS - OEM foglights

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
People would probably put all the same stuff that 06-08 owners used. :giggle:

·
Registered
11,148 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
awww just wanted to see some sexy pictures lol.
like i really like in the middle of the wing its black like that one Kplayground– Civic Type R/Mugen style body kits, window visors, carbon auto accessory

or that Kplayground– Civic Type R/Mugen style body kits, window visors, carbon auto accessory

and i dont really get the difference between the 2 others on top and that one Kplayground– Civic Type R/Mugen style body kits, window visors, carbon auto accessory

or that Kplayground– Civic Type R/Mugen style body kits, window visors, carbon auto accessory

like they all fit on 09 4 door im guessing but.. they are all mugen replica right?

which one would you guys choose on a stock 09 asm 4 door civic ? lol, and another question for the last link with the spoiler that u can see in the middle.. looks like it can bend right? ive seen a civic in montreal with that spoiler.. and in the middle.. its not straight anymore its bended.. iunno if it was becuz of the bad weather snowstorm etc..

and those on kplayground they look really expensive to me, i saw some on ebay selling the same thing for cheaper... should i trust ebay? lol and the guy is a top seller too.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
does anyone know where to purchase the rear roof visor like the red si on the front page? the winner of march contest, he listed whale rear visor..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts