8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had 350-400 dollars to spend?

**PERFORMANCE WISE**

i got i/e.. should i save up for a header ?
then from there save up for hondata ?

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DC Sport header would be within your price range with some money left over.
i was told by numerous ppl that the DCRH was a POS.. if i were to get a header it would either be the Vibrant HFC or the BCRH

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
X intake that is ofcourse unless you already have it. TQ dampner, img, tbs and gaskets, dc header, save for reflash, ect. just look at my profile. i love everything that i have.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
i was told by numerous ppl that the DCRH was a POS.. if i were to get a header it would either be the Vibrant HFC or the BCRH
y. thats rediculous. i have a friend that sold his bc and got the dc. its almost the same. quality is a lil less cuz its ceramic but a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
X intake that is ofcourse unless you already have it. TQ dampner, img, tbs and gaskets, dc header, save for reflash, ect. just look at my profile. i love everything that i have.
so i really have about 500.. but im getting the fujita sri for 100.. what are the TQ dampner and IMG's?

y. thats rediculous. i have a friend that sold his bc and got the dc. its almost the same. quality is a lil less cuz its ceramic but a lot cheaper.
DC was bought out by another company or something.. idk..
what would be the difference between the three ?(DC,vibrant,BC)
any difference in the gains ?

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
im getting the fujita sri.. what are the TQ dampner and IMG's?

DC was bought out by another company or something.. idk..
what would be the difference between the three ?(DC,vibrant,BC)
any difference in the gains ?
no differences in gains but the craftmanship is what sets them apart.

tq dampner is what keeps you motor from rocking and the gaskets keep the intake manifold cooler. the dc header is like 350, the others are around 700+ bucks.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think i wanna get a header... but i just wanna make sure that i get the best buy..
I mean vibrant and BC are Stainless steel but.. why 300-400 more ? there has to be a reason!

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
i think i wanna get a header... but i just wanna make sure that i get the best buy..
I mean vibrant and BC are Stainless steel but.. why 300-400 more ? there has to be a reason!
it was dyno'd and they gained like 1 hp more. im not made of money so its not worth it. i like my dc

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
dont buy dc header is a waste , save up more money and get buddy club man

APC own DC now

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
4-2-1 Race Header For Maximum Performance
CNC machined flanges
Not CARB Exempt
12-14 HP Average Gain

Oh dam nvm i got it ahha

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
i heard some dc header will rust down the line

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats when the stainless steel comes into affect.. then i might go for the vibrant HFC..

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
vibrant is good too just no no on Dc

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alrightt.. thanks bro.. i think im gonna save up for the Vibrant HFC

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
I heard some DC's are junk but not all.. I know they recommend Header, Intake, and Exhaust for Hondata to work to it's potiential. But I'm sure you guys already knew that.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
i heard some dc header will rust down the line
where did you hear that. if you cant prove it dont say it. you will give people wrong impressions.

I heard some DC's are junk but not all.. I know they recommend Header, Intake, and Exhaust for Hondata to work to it's potiential. But I'm sure you guys already knew that.
the original dc's were junk. they fixed the problem and now they are fine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts