8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was talkin to my friend the other day about how cars kinda look like faces... and then i looked at my civic and I thought "it kinda looks like a cat?" I dunno. can ya'll see it? lol hope this helps:

Or maybe i'm just a lil special. Lol so what do ya'll think the civic looks like?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Im just glad they dont look like they have a huge grin. I wont name names. cough mazda 3 cough :biggrin:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lmao fresh. yeah someone else said my civic looks like a fish too... lol I always point out how mazda 3s have a big 5 year old piggin out on candy look but all my non car friends just ask me what im smoking.... now when i was high and saw a mazda 3 i swerved cause it looked like it wanted to kill me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol damn kia tryin to go head to head with the civic.... was never really a fan of kias myself, but recently theyre goin all out with their styling. and its sure as hell lookin better that they used to. still hate kias though, every kia ive seen squeels and screeches.

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
My girl says my car looks like like its pissed off.

lol damn kia tryin to go head to head with the civic.... was never really a fan of kias myself, but recently theyre goin all out with their styling. and its sure as hell lookin better that they used to. still hate kias though, every kia ive seen squeels and screeches.
The Kia has some nice features that I wish where on the Civic, but those little things can't cover up the major problems.

Steering wheel felt like a Mack truck with no power steering, the brakes where so touchy if you sneezed the car would stop, once you got above 75mph forget about the mpg, the automatic transmission is the worse thing in the world and the styling is ehhhh.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My girl says my car looks like like its pissed off.

The Kia has some nice features that I wish where on the Civic, but those little things can't cover up the major problems.

Steering wheel felt like a Mack truck with no power steering, the brakes where so touchy if you sneezed the car would stop, once you got above 75mph forget about the mpg, the automatic transmission is the worse thing in the world and the styling is ehhhh.
Oh man everytime I rode in my friends kia it scared the **** outta me.... stold me not to lean on the door cause it fell off once, his speedometor was broke, the bottom of the car felt like it'd fall off and kill us, the windshield was cracked and yeah the brakes, dont even get me started on those lmao

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
I had a 2010 Forte 4 door for a few days when I was in Washington and I kick myself for not upgrading to a Charger

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha I like chargers, everytime i see a blacked out one following me I think its a cop, now when Im the one driving behind people to screw with em, that'd be funny. unless they start driving slow like everyone does when they see a cop lol. i always wanted to take a picture of a buncha cars driving like 30 ft away from the cop all slow

1 - 18 of 18 Posts