8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Just wanted to see if any one has some experiance on this. I am debating which i should get the ingalls e.t.d or the power stick. I have done some searching on this and found a few threads on it but I just want some opinions on which is the best product. I dont care about vibrations or anything like that, I like a stiff chassis. I hate wheel hop which I get even on wet pavement with a 4 point underbrace. So any ideas on which one I should purchase? Also I am getting the p2r tb spacer and was wondering does it come with the two gaskets or do I have to purchase the two individually? How does that work? Thanks guys I appreciate all replies, I am just trying to make sure I am ordering these parts right and not leaving anything out.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Also I am getting the p2r tb spacer and was wondering does it come with the two gaskets or do I have to purchase the two individually? How does that work?
You have to purchase the two gaskets individually. Check out Corsport, excellerate(sp) and a few more of this site's sponsors. You can find a deal like: tb spacer with 2 gaskets for $110 shipped.
As for how do they work. Gaskets help prevent heat from tb. Spacer increases the volume of tb. (at least this is what i understand) They should give you about 2-3 whp and better gas millage.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
get the Stiffy (ETD)... Everyone loves a STIFFY :thumb:

now seriously, the Stiffy will provide a stiffer transfer of power, probably the best money I've spent on my mods (minus F/I) and its like a new car when you get on it. you'll notice the car pulls harder and as for the vib's, its only when you start the car bc the engine doesn't "rock" like normal so you feel the whole bay vibrate more as a result of the motor not moving.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have the Stiffy E.T.D. and it is the best 150 ever spent (corsport). it reduces wheel hop a lot and it makes your shifts a lot smoother. you dont see the person next to fly forward as much. if you have the money spend it on the stiffy no doubt

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
just get aftermarket motor mounts.. they're not that much more expensive than the ETD and powerstick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.