8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I'm new here.

TW FA5 owners, If you guys can post up some pics of ur car wit bronze/Black/red/blue wheels. So I can get some ideas on what to get. with drop info and stuff. Thanks in advance! :wavey:

·
Registered
326 Posts
I would suggest the BF Goodrich; G-Forces. I had them installed on my car about 6 months ago and there is very little wear, especially considering how quickly i burned through the Michelin's that were on it originally. they handle much better as well, which may be the reason that they are the tires that are installed on the Mugen Si's.

Seriously they are AWESOME!

If you live in a place where it snows or there is a possibility of ice on the roads i wouldn't suggest these for winter tires then. They will not have any grip in that setting.

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
I would get bronze. I have black wheels and I'm not too thrilled about them - when you're at a standstill they look great, but when I'm driving I've heard several comments that it looks like I'm riding on steelies. Guess I hadn't thought of that...

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I would get bronze. I have black wheels and I'm not too thrilled about them - when you're at a standstill they look great, but when I'm driving I've heard several comments that it looks like I'm riding on steelies. Guess I hadn't thought of that...
all black? or with the silver lip? cause i think that looks awesome when rollin. you just kinda see the silver ring going around :dancing:

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
all black? or with the silver lip? cause i think that looks awesome when rollin. you just kinda see the silver ring going around :dancing:
Nope T/A style rims. Except the red on the rims isn't what I was lead to beleive they were, instead of being a flat red they're more of a metallic red. Because of this, the red doesn't show at all unless light is shining on it. So at night when it's dark out, they look all black.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts

Those are the xd's. There is a white coupe on here someone with them in bronze and 17. they look great. I love my works.

Man, oh man, your car is gorgeous. Those wheels really set off your car. I have a FBP FA5 too and I certainly wouldn't mind having a set on my car either. :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.