8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, this is an "8th civic question/problem" how?

anyway, nissan is alright. i dont think they have anything to brag about...
no i no i was at work and my friend was saying nissan is the best so i posted it as quik with out trying to get in truble with the boss almost got cought :laughing:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yea I looked at and drove the new Altima Coup. It was nice. Has smooth ride good power with the 3.5 and had nice interior. Down side: not many coups avaible, back seat seemed smaller than my Civic SI coup and you couldn't fit much of anything in the trunk, the price was over $32,000. I do like to travel a little couldn't get past the super small and shallow trunk. I couldn't put any of my luggage in it. That alone would keep me from getting one. Have not had the chance to check out the new Accord Coup but as soon as I get time I will.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Nissan cars are cool -in particular the 350Z, Pathfinder & Murano (if you're into that sort of thing) and the Altima coupe. The rest like the Sentra/Versa/Altima sedan/Armada are lame to me. The Maxima used to be my favorite until the Altima coupe (with navi came out). I've heard Nissan is the Ford of the Japanese big three I guess that and low sales are the reason why only Honda and Toyota are ever mentioned. If Nissan is the weakest of the three largest Japanese imports what does that make Subaru and Mitsubishi? We've had a '96 Altima GXE, '95 Maxima SE, '92 Sentra XE, & '96 Sentra GXE and never had serious issues with any of them (aside from normal wear and tear). With the winning streak we had with the Nissans that's why we bought the Si and tC figuring they should hold up even better (can't say the same about the Ford & Chevy we had too).

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Nissan has the new GT-R to brag about, if i had the cash for one i will be all over it. 0-60 in just 3.2 seconds. out of a V6 i think thats something. specially since it comes like that from the factory.

·
Registered
390 Posts
350Z is a nice ass car, looks damn sexy.

R34 is like a suicide machine to me, couldn't deal with the right hand drive on todays streets. Blind turning is suicide. New GT-R looks pretty sweet tho, love to go for a peel in that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.