8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im really digging this carbon fiber hood ( or so it seems like it WAS and then he painted the hood ASM leaving the ducts carbon fiber ). Anyone know what this hood is called? and where i can get my hands on one??

·
Registered
182 Posts
that's a FA5 with a ctr conversion with the mugen RR hood. idk if the one on the pic will fit on a regular FA5 because of the grill is different idk. but there is one for usdm civic sedans tho. just go search it on google or some other website im sure you'll find one, i seen a few before but forgot the website.

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know thats not a REAL FD2, its a FA5 with a CTR conversion, but i was just wondering about that hood, im sure since its a FA5 and its not a REAL RR hood, itll fit the FA5 just fine no?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Would you consider this hood childish to have on your car? Im 27 and dont want some riced out car but I LOVE this hood. My hood just got tweaked and now Im thinking I will just get this. Like I said, Im all growns up and dont want to look like some punk but my coupe is black and I dont think it will look bad on a black car. Please give me a serious answer, not one that I could get from a 17 yr old.

Sorry for thread jacking by the way.

·
Registered
182 Posts
buy it then paint it to match ur car's color. pretty sure is gonna look good, not ricy at all.

and the one on the picture it will only fit on a civic sedan with a ctr conversion. you have to buy the vis one(carbon fiber) for usdm civic sedan.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i just bought a carbon fiber hood vis racing techno rr and put it on yesterday and i love it! i'm 33 yrs old. just because you like to pimp out your car does not make you a young punk! it just makes you young at heart! every car i have had i change something to it because that is what i like to do. make my car stand apart from everyone else.:vtec:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i just bought a carbon fiber hood vis racing techno rr and put it on yesterday and i love it! i'm 33 yrs old. just because you like to pimp out your car does not make you a young punk! it just makes you young at heart! every car i have had i change something to it because that is what i like to do. make my car stand apart from everyone else.:vtec:
Oh I know what you mean, I worked in the custom car industry for 12 years and Im all about it. I just know there is a difference between classy mods and tacky ones. I think CF looks good with black cars but with other colors it looks cool but childish.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts