8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i jus came across 200 doallrs and i dont have any mods on my car. Im going to be gettin x's intake whithin the next two weeks so im not sure what to get next. i broke it down to three options....ingalls enging stiffy, a short shifter with all the bushings or a p2r throttle body spacer. what do u guys think i should get out of those three?

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
what do you want? Shorter, tighter shifting? less wheel hop and smoother power delivery to the ground? or a SLIGHT increase in HP?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Ive got about a quarter sack of this super sticky icky ill give you for $200 =) lol jk... i dunno I would prolly go Short Shifter.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
I dont like short shifter too much, i would go with stiffy for less wheel spin.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Your answers are going to be all over the map, because you haven't made clear what you want to accomplish. Answer k20z3 Koop's question, and that should help.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k20z3 Koop said:
what do you want? Shorter, tighter shifting? less wheel hop and smoother power delivery to the ground? or a SLIGHT increase in HP?

well the TBS im kinda throwing out the window until i get x's intake. but i sorta jus want more bang for my buck lol...i meen does the short shifter make a noticable difference in sshifting? and the stiffy i kno it eliminates wheel spin but is that also a more noticable difference? i liek to go up to the track and i nko im not gong to be doin 14 flats but i do like to improve my time everytime i go there even if it is by .1 sec. so which one would have the biggest impact on my time?

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
get a dc header that should help out a lot and stiffy..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts