8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should i buy a brand new Orion 2500D for $650.00 or should i get a different amp? Never had an Orion product before. Have any of u guys had an experince with them?

Thanks

Ryan :xyxnervou :xyxnervou

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I've honestly never used one. But from other forums I read on, I didn't see any bad reviews. Looks like a lot of power for the money. Anyone else used them?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 X 1200 @ 4 Ohm RMS
1 X 1700 @ 2 Ohm RMS
1 X 2500 @ 1 Ohm RMS
It is a little over RMS for the sub but it will be alright.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
06NighthawkSi said:
I'm going to put it on a Alpine Type X 12" in 2 Ohm.
You're gonna need that 2500W for that sub. Those Type-X's drain like that girl on the corner in the mini skirt, pumps and fur coat. But unlike that girl, you'll definitely get your money's worth because like the pimp that same girl pissed off, Type-X's hit HARD.

Ahh...you like that analogy. :cool:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
skittleslegend said:
You're gonna need that 2500W for that sub. Those Type-X's drain like that girl on the corner in the mini skirt, pumps and fur coat. But unlike that girl, you'll definitely get your money's worth because like the pimp that same girl pissed off, Type-X's hit HARD.

Ahh...you like that analogy. :cool:
omg...

were you unsatisfied in a previous encounter? lol

·
Registered
805 Posts
skittleslegend said:
You're gonna need that 2500W for that sub. Those Type-X's drain like that girl on the corner in the mini skirt, pumps and fur coat. But unlike that girl, you'll definitely get your money's worth because like the pimp that same girl pissed off, Type-X's hit HARD
:laughing: :laughing: :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts