8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swapped out the LX sway bars with SI sway bars. What should I do with the old ones? I can't imagine that there's a market for these; especially the rear sway, it's the diameter of a pencil.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Maybe there's somebody here or on Craig's List that suffered some front end damage that can use it? Or maybe you should hold on to it, wasn't there a post here with someon put a Si sway bar on a LX and it torn through the mounts or something?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hide them? thats what I plan on doing. My dad is so anti mod its not funny, started charging me rent because i bought hid's. But at the end of the day I know he won't fork over the $400 at the end of the month to pay for the car:dance: But on a serious note, try creig's list or kijiji or maybe ebay.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Maybe there's somebody here or on Craig's List that suffered some front end damage that can use it? Or maybe you should hold on to it, wasn't there a post here with someon put a Si sway bar on a LX and it torn through the mounts or something?

:eek:mg:... maybe you mean the Progress bar? I want to get the SI bar because I don't want to spend the extra cash for the Progress bar itself, then the reinforcement too. But if the SI bar will damage the mounts too then .. ahh might as well get the progress

EDIT: Some of the guys who have the progress rear on their SI's want to switch their front to EX/LX bars so there's a small market there.

·
Registered
257 Posts
roflcakes i didnt even know LXs had sway bars, i guess they're kinda crappy cuz i feel so much force at 35 mph turning

1 - 8 of 8 Posts