8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My tires have about 5/32 left according to the dealership on my last oil change there, so I'm looking to order new tires now. I'm not really into racing or modding my car hard so what do you guys recommend I get for a good value? I'm not looking for something cheap but looking to get something that is good quality for a good price, and where should I get it as well?

Btw, I have a 2006 Honda Civic LX

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Go with the Goodyear Eagle GT's. Got them on my car and are better than any other tire i have tried. They are all season tires also which is a plus

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
tirerack.com is usually the best deal u can get on new tires. I couldn't even find a goodyear center that would match there price on those tires.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im in the market for a new set of tires too.....how are the GT's in handling and road noise? Are they way better than a stocks? ( Scale of 1-10). I wanted to know from an owner of an si before I purchase these.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i'm also trying to decide...
i've narrowed it down to 3 pretty much:
Yokohama Advan S4s
Goodyear Eagle GTs
Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec

i was leanin toward the advans... but the GTs are a pretty decent amount cheaper and looks like it offers and same performance

might have to go with them

i would definately go with the direzzas but i kinda wanted all-seasons cuz it snows during the winter... think it would matter much?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.