8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am running the stock tires only 2k miles on them. However when they wear out, i will be getting a set of the falken ziex 912's.

I had them on my mazda6 before I traded it in and I must say they were an excellent All season tire. It really was a night and difference in wet/dry traction and road noise. I really could not believe how quite they were. They also were very predicable when driven to the edge, highly recommended for the price.

Edge Racing - Item Details

·
Registered
10,957 Posts
are those general exclaim UHP any good? its seems that they have very good feedback from tirerack. cuz im looking for some cheap but it will give less road noise and comfortable ride.

General Exclaim UHP
I swapped out my stock tires in less than 1000 miles. After nother 3k miles on the car I like the UHP. Don't know if it is less road noise or not - about the same depending on road surface. I also uses UHP on my old Golf and they worked pretty good. For the best traction Goodyear f1ds3 but they wear down fast and are more costly.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
I've used Yokohama's AVS ES100's. Liked them quite a bit, but had the tread wiped out before 10K miles.

Through this last few I was using Eagle F1 GS-D3's (from that big sale earlier this year). Like them a bit more than the Yoko's on the street.

During the cold part of the year I still use the stock HX Michellin's as both of the above are rock hard in the early morning, even here in Vegas' high 20s/low30s mornings.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Falken 912, great tire for the price, overall average.
Dunlop SP5000, surprisenly good on dry, pretty bad in wet. for some reason they cost twice as much as the falken912, must be because its oem.
Next set, i want to try BF goodrich KDWs, Falken RT615, or Yokohamas new SDRIVE.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.