8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i go to the forum for the rsx and register and let them know that i'm a big fan of the rsx and post pics of my ride, as well as my bro's ride, much like how people with non-civics post their rides on this site.

and then i get the boot from the members there. what gives? lol do rsx owners despise us?

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Some groups really don't like people to try to hang with them if they don't have the same type of car.
Stupid but its true !!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
they are so immature. this is why this forum is the best. the majority of the members are not only helpful but are welcoming to all people as well. :dance::wavey:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
clubrsx is full of douch bags that stay online 24/7 with no life and all they do is talk ****. i am a member on there they have never been a ******* to me but ive read way to many bashing threads for "noobz" LOL!!

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
clubrsx is full of douch bags that stay online 24/7 with no life and all they do is talk ****. i am a member on there they have never been a ******* to me but ive read way to many bashing threads for "noobz" LOL!!
lol i didnt even mention the name of the site, but you guessed it!

okay it wasn't me then. i posted up pics and not even 5 minutes later, it was already into 2 pages, with 90% of the posts being "itbl" or "gtfo".

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
they should of bought an Si

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
they are so immature. this is why this forum is the best. the majority of the members are not only helpful but are welcoming to all people as well. :dance::wavey:
:yeahthat: ...for the most part. :giggle:

I've heard the same thing everybody else is saying about ClubRSX many, many, many times before. It's too bad they're not more like the 8th. They would probably have fewer members that jump ship to other forums.

·
Registered
947 Posts
i think its a trend with integras aka also named the rsx. Cuz teamintegra is the EXACT same way i owned one an was on there for years then sold it got a hatch an got banned from the damn site. Some sites just want only the same cars as stupid as it is thats how they are

·
Registered
329 Posts
actually, clubrsx use to be really cool, much like this forum..then all the cool older members started moving on to diff cars and leaving the forum and the kids thinking their rsx is the fastest thing in the world moved in...that's where you get your douches from...

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
actually, clubrsx use to be really cool, much like this forum..then all the cool older members started moving on to diff cars and leaving the forum and the kids thinking their rsx is the fastest thing in the world moved in...that's where you get your douches from...
Thankfully the majority of the cool, "old school" 8thers have hung around the 8th regardless of what they're currently driving. :thumb:

·
Registered
249 Posts
thats crazy beacuse honda OWNS and MAKES Acuras. and when pop their hoods and look at the engine name plate it say made by HONDA?!?!?!?

the are like our half brothers so they shouldnt be bashing us. i driven past rsx's and they all wave to me in respect as i do to them. stop the immaturity people

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
link to thread where you got bashed? :popcorn:

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
lol i didnt even mention the name of the site, but you guessed it!

okay it wasn't me then. i posted up pics and not even 5 minutes later, it was already into 2 pages, with 90% of the posts being "itbl" or "gtfo".
Its ok man I had the same problem. I posted on their forum about a meet we were having and invited them to come out. Then they all bashed me for no reason, and were just dic*s to me for no reason.

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
CRSX is one of the worst forums I've ever seen and unfortunately I've been a memeber there since 06. I think that's the only reason I don't *always* get treated like sh*t there. They base everything off of your join date and 95% of the site content isn't even car related.

I posted a thread in the wheels section asking to see some RSX's with Mugen GP wheels. I got bashed and an admin even locked the thread and told me to search. So to prove them wrong, I searched. And searched... and searched. And you know what I found? JACK SH*T...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts