8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 07 SI Sedan. I want to replace the factory speakers but dont know what components will fit. I know that 6.5s will fit with modification to the factory speaker, but what about the tweeter? Has anyone replaced the factory component with aftermarket ones including the tweeter in the front on the dash? What size tweeters will fit in there and what brand?

Thanks...

·
Registered
3 Posts
quick question about the tweeters in the si. if the tweeter is crossed over at the amp why does the si wiring diagram on this site say you pick up the tweeter signal from the wires at the tweeter instead of off the amp like the other speakers. reason i ask is because i am running an audio control lc8 and i don't want to have to run wires from the tweets all the way back to the trunk.

also, does anyone know what the crossover points are on the factory amp? since i am using the lc8 to get the signal from the factory amp which then sends the signal to my aftermarket amps i don't want to use the crossovers on the aftermarket amps and have two different sets of crossover points.

thanks. ps- i used dynamat everywhere in the car and it sounds awesome! (doors, trunks, floors, rear deck)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.