8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what should i use to clean the plasticy dash that we have(and better yet whats the correct name for it, is it vinyl or something else?) and the panneling as well as carpeting and seats? the whole interior needs a good cleaning and vaccuming, but im stuck on what ot do it with, last time i cleaned my floormats with a house carpet cleaner adn i thought id never get rid of the strange smell it left behind :/

whats are some good cleaning products to use for these areas and methods to do it?

·
Registered
503 Posts
DELETED...

I am going to say, try Meguiars APC+ which can be found online- if you still cant find it PM me. Smells like oranges/ lemon zest and works well and is highly concentrated. Also very inexpensive under $14/gallon which can be dilluted 10:1 for interior.

·
Registered
26 Posts
1Z einszett Cockpit Premium Interior Plastic Cleaner is a spray treatment for all interior components including the dash, vinyl seats, door handles, trim, navigation screens, audio equipment and clear plastic. Cockpit Premium Interior Plastic Cleaner cleans and protects components from the sun and heat and is water-based, free of oils providing a flat, original showroom finish. The non-slip formula allows you to clean and protect the steering wheel without loss of grip and will not attract dust. 1Zeinszett Cockpit Premium Interior Plastic Cleaner leaves a long-lasting matte finish and has a fresh citrus scent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts