• Bride Ergo II

Votes: 23 31.9%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Please Vote in the poll above*

Ok i found some different Bride cuga seats with more Hip bolsters so idk, im back to square one. :sadbanana:

As many of you may know i did my rear seats in Bride fabric so now i need to get some Bride Front seats to complete the look (I plan to get them in a month or so), but which one should i get?

BRIDE LOW MAX

BRIDE CUGA

Bride Ergo II

I was thinking of getting some Bride Cuga's, what do you all think? which one should i get?

·
Registered
570 Posts
its gonna be a ***** getting out of those seats man the cuga looks like the best one t get out of but i like the carbon fiber first one

over all im thinking cuga

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
35 Posts
I voted Low Max. The Cuda looks too similar to a regular civic seat. If your going racing seats, go for the one with the most support.

Otherwise if your just going for looks and not function, get the cheapest of the 3 choices.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I voted Low Max. The Cuda looks too similar to a regular civic seat. If your going racing seats, go for the one with the most support.

Otherwise if your just going for looks and not function, get the cheapest of the 3 choices.
Are there a huge price difference among the 3?

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
i voted for #3 but re-looking at them yeah the bride cuga +1.

this mod i will love to do since my regular seat is broken.

·
Registered
11,635 Posts
bride ergo

bride cuga is the ugliest looking seat because theres no bolsters
why are you spending so much money? go trade the car in and get a diff car and mod that if you have 2-3g's to throw away lmao

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i voted for #3 but re-looking at them yeah the bride cuga +1.

this mod i will love to do since my regular seat is broken.
now that i look at the cuga idk, the hip bolsters are a little too low :think:

bride ergo

bride cuga is the ugliest looking seat because theres no bolsters
why are you spending so much money? go trade the car in and get a diff car and mod that if you have 2-3g's to throw away lmao
thats true and don't worry i have to finish what i started plus im getting a hatch and i plan to drop a k20 in it, thats going to be my project car this one is my DD. :D

I like the Cuga, but the Hip bolsters don't look high enough to me. I think the Ergo or the low max have mush better bolsters.
Yeah me too, but now that i look at it you're right the hip bolsters are a little low :think:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts