8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have other good experiences with any online HID stores? and that are reasonable with good customer service and fast shipping? and takes Visa gift cards...;lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a question regarding quality?

I have been searching the internet for other HID companies and i have come across like at least 15 of them. kits pricing is anywhere from $40 to $300. Alot of people here use DDMTuning, partly beacause they are extremely inexpensive and they offer a lifetime warranty.

what is the difference in these kits? i understand they are all from oversees and are pretty much all the same. if there is a kit at $30 and there is a kit for $90 on another site, of course anyone would want the $30 kit if these kits are basically all the same. would someone be stupid for buying the $90 kit???are these kits pretty much the same or is there really a difference in quality from a $30 kit to a $90 kit?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i checked out the vvme.com sight

i have not seen anyone who has bought from there. are you the only one? i would need to see some other reviews on their product and customer service. why is it that DDMTuning is the only site that offers lifetime warranty? no other company does that. they are all 1 year warranty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts