8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to know what options your dealer threw in to your car before your purchase. They just added it to your car whether you liked it or not.

Mine put on wheel locks, mud guards, and the color matched door edge guards. It wasn't listed on the sticker so I guess it was a bonus.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
i got door guards, they tryed to give me mud guards but i refused and they wouldnet take them off till i asllmost walked out then woooop e doo they cam off faster then i could walk to the door if i wanted to lol

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
I'm curious to know what options your dealer threw in to your car before your purchase. They just added it to your car whether you liked it or not.

Mine put on wheel locks, mud guards, and the color matched door edge guards. It wasn't listed on the sticker so I guess it was a bonus.
its called propack option. they usually add 1k to msrp for that but i got it free.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Mud guards. But they forgot they were on there, so they were free. :)

Oh and they also put a nice drilled hole in my bumper, free of charge as well. :mad:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Tint, "paint protector" and "fabric protector" (both are bogus BS that they had listed as $500 a piece), mud guards, trunk tray, wheel locks, pin stripes.
They had a $25,000+ price on the car, I didn't pay for any of that extra crap. I got the car for $21,000 after destination. (07 Si 4door)

·
Registered
897 Posts
^ Dude...buy them from collegehillshonda.com for $230 and install them yourself....it is NOT that hard to do...seriously. If I lived closer I'd install them for you.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
^ Dude...buy them from collegehillshonda.com for $230 and install them yourself....it is NOT that hard to do...seriously. If I lived closer I'd install them for you.
oh ya i know, i'm going to get some from k2motors for 90, and a friend is doing the install for me

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
First Si was a NHBP: Came with the super duper ultra mega "appearance package" which included mud guards a super white ugly pinstripe and the paint protection. Told them to take the pinstripe off. Delivery day, pinstripe still there. Wheel locks came with it. I got my mouth ripped out on this car.
Then I was rear ended and the car was totaled.

Current, FBP Si: Came with gauge trim, cargo mat, mud guards, and a funky smell all for free and got the car for 3k cheaper. Tried to get the Ipod link but they didn't have it and I was ready to drive. Same dealer, they like repeat business.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
3 children, 2 wives and the city key for the Si.

Which is why I went with the LX. :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Let's see...I got the undercoating...rust proofing...surcharge...additional overcharge...finders fee...ignition key...all thrown in...

·
Registered
396 Posts
I got mud guards, rim locks, and low-jack...and the dealer bought the all weather floor mats and truck tray for me cause she said i was cute lol.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts