8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have a 07 NHBP SI coupe, I have listed the mods below..what else should i get? I do not really autoX but do drag it :) And this is my daily driver..

Injen CAI
Vibrant Streetpower Cat Back Exhaust
Ingalls "Stiffy" engine torque dampener
DC Sports race header
CorSport Intake manifold heat gasket
ZEX EFI Wet nitrous system (75 Shot) with:
Wide open throttle switch
Traction Control window switch
Remote bottle opener
Purge kit
One step colder spark plugs
20% Tint
HFP suspension kit
CSX center console

Future mods in no particular order:
Lip kit (haven't decided on which one, suggestions?)
HFP brake kit
Hondata reflash
Gtech meter
Wheels (Looking for something bronze, suggestions?)
Tires!!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Bro, I would go with some forged, lightweight wheels to reduce unsprung weight. You have done some great mods. Now it is time to bling out your Si!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL bill (if i remember your name correctly :) ) I always appreciate any and all input you give!!! thanks for replying.. i was thinking about getting a set of works but on the other hand i was thinking about going for the sleeper look..no flash but fast, haven't decided yet.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
NewbTuner said:
LOL bill (if i remember your name correctly :) ) I always appreciate any and all input you give!!! thanks for replying.. i was thinking about getting a set of works but on the other hand i was thinking about going for the sleeper look..no flash but fast, haven't decided yet.
Whatever you do, you sure have one hot Si. I know it's hard to decide what to do next. I am kind of having the same problem myself. I am doing the Turbo Mafia exhaust, will probably do the Xfactor intake and then go with a RH and HFC next spring.

I also plan to get Motegi Traklite 2.0 wheels. They are only 14.5 pounds apiece in 17x8 size. I'll run 225/45/17 tires.

BTW, let us know how that nitrous setup you got is turning out. I may just do it myself. Having two bottle fed cars in the garage would be a lot of fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts