8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for an exhaust that isnt to loud like a vibrating can but has like a deep tone to it at idle and through higher RPM's... Are there any exhaust that sound like the g35??? I love that sound.... lol :thumb:

·
Registered
55 Posts
:coffee: If your looking for an exhaust that has the tone deep and sounds like the G35 then the Legal Speed Design J-Sport exhaust will make you very happy as it did to me. I love the tone as well and have made the serach as you did. To my luck I got the LSD and very happy with it. I got mines @ LSDmotorsports and well all I can say is that you will not find that kinda exhaust tone in any other type of exhaust. check out my thread and the videos.:thumb: **** I sound like salesman lol but don't worry I'm not. lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
FG2 chilotz said:
:coffee: If your looking for an exhaust that has the tone deep and sounds like the G35 then the Legal Speed Design J-Sport exhaust will make you very happy as it did to me. I love the tone as well and have made the serach as you did. To my luck I got the LSD and very happy with it. I got mines @ LSDmotorsports and well all I can say is that you will not find that kinda exhaust tone in any other type of exhaust. check out my thread and the videos.:thumb: **** I sound like salesman lol but don't worry I'm not. lol

i agree LSD's sound real deep but real low at the same time. i'll be planning on purchasing this in the future pwahaha

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
nycboy7 said:
Im looking for an exhaust that isnt to loud like a vibrating can but has like a deep tone to it at idle and through higher RPM's... Are there any exhaust that sound like the g35??? I love that sound.... lol :thumb:
Check out Vibrant's catback system. It sounds like something that would suit your needs.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/06+civic/0/d978e831-0715-4c0b-a909-d84482e3eea1.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/2006+civic+si/0/3f4728ae-bac3-4aba-bb3a-5338d2908c39.htm

There's no way you're going to get an exhaust note like the G35's on an inline 4 engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts