8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo.
i have a 2008 ex coupe. was just wondering what kind of good stuff are out there for some fogs. trying to look for something that cost on the lower side but still with decent quality and all. and perhaps leaning towards the hyper yellow color.
and if you could, posting some of your guys' pics would help a lot.

thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im confused to you already have the fog light kit? and juss lookin for a different color bulb? ... but for good kits you can go to Honda Civic Parts Source or JDM Honda Parts, JDM Honda Engines / JDM Nissan Motor Swaps, Used JDM Parts | Password JDM and if you already got the kit and want them to be yellow you can just go to Lamin-x Protective Films - Protect with Style
yeah, i dont have a kit yet. but you made a good point in getting a kit and putting the lamin-x film on it. i guess that way i can change it to yellow if i feel like it.
i also looked at those links you gave me. pretty familiar with that procivic one. but wasnt sure if that came with everything like the switch,mounting hardware, etc. then i seen the passwordjdm one. that one seems better.

thanks. ill look around more. :dance:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.