8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I decently rev past some innocent vehicles, I have a racer up my arse.

Racers are mostly trucks. Yes, I am in a redneck college town.

Seriously leave me alone, and let me drive in peace.

Anyone else goes through it ?

:chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
no never. i test drove a WRX about 3 times before i bought an Si, and each times just BEING IN A WRX i had people trying to race me all the time. even when not driving fast.

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P1ng said:
lol i drive fast everywhere i got wishing for someone to come up and race me but it never happends...

wait till a 350z makes u wet ur pants...

350z :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
143 Posts
P1ng said:
lol i drive fast everywhere i got wishing for someone to come up and race me but it never happends...
:yeahthat: and when i do its always by pos ricers. the only car that is really faster than me to race me so far was a heavily modded evo (my fist "death")

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
bigwillis said:
:yeahthat: and when i do its always by pos ricers. the only car that is really faster than me to race me so far was a heavily modded evo (my fist "death")
dont u hate when ur at a light and ur like yeahhhhhh and kinda revin it a little and a camed out TA pulls up next to u?

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a corvette was next to me today at a light, we had front row........... and end of story.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Skylinegtr06 said:
use the wiper fluid, 60% of the time it works all the time
Waaaaay back in the day, I had this POS van. I had turned the driver side wiper nozel (sp) to the side so i could squirt the people next to me. Of course, these days people will shoot you for that kind of thing, and will fail to see the humor in it.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
P1ng said:
thats hot.. i wish the fg2's came in yellow.
Pheonix Yellow FTMFW!!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 132 Posts