8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I just can't figure it out.
What is the target a/f ratio on an OEM wideband to get the maximum power out of my 08 civic si's top end??? 5000rpm+

I have injen cai/vibrant catless header/vibrant 2.5 in exhaust/stage 2 skunk2 cams with upgraded valvetrain/ported 69mm 06 tsx TB/portmatched RBC manifold. Currently running on the skunk2 stage 2 cams with i/h/e calibration map with just some added fuel on some parts of the fuel tables to have good part throttle driving.

If i add or minus fuel on the fuel tables for a/f ratio tuning on the flashpro, do I do the same adding or minus on the low fuel table as to high fuel table???
like when adding fuel from 5000+rpm to about 9000rpm, do i add on the low fuel map and the high fuel map or just the high fuel map?? this is for full throttle tuning.

any help would be greatly appreciated from an expert. I'm trying to learn to street tune and avoid high dyno tuning costs.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hey there, I just can't figure it out.
What is the target a/f ratio on an OEM wideband to get the maximum power out of my 08 civic si's top end??? 5000rpm+

target a/f ratio for WOT N/A: 13.1

I have injen cai/vibrant catless header/vibrant 2.5 in exhaust/stage 2 skunk2 cams with upgraded valvetrain/ported 69mm 06 tsx TB/portmatched RBC manifold. Currently running on the skunk2 stage 2 cams with i/h/e calibration map with just some added fuel on some parts of the fuel tables to have good part throttle driving.

If i add or minus fuel on the fuel tables for a/f ratio tuning on the flashpro, do I do the same adding or minus on the low fuel table as to high fuel table???

modify low fuel table for low cam (not in VTEC)
modify the high fuel table for high cam(VTEC)

like when adding fuel from 5000+rpm to about 9000rpm, do i add on the low fuel map and the high fuel map or just the high fuel map?? this is for full throttle tuning.

youd need to adjust both tables if your VTEC point is above 5000. If your VTEC point is below 5000, youd already be in VTEC before hitting 5000 rpm, thus only adjust the high fuel table

any help would be greatly appreciated from an expert. I'm trying to learn to street tune and avoid high dyno tuning costs.
hope this helps

·
E-Tunez FTT!!!
1,940 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ Follow this man's advice and try to target 12.7-12.8, this where we've made the most power (at least on the dyno) and what we recommend for our e-tunez.com customers. Log-on to FlashPro Tuning and head over to the chat, on any given day you will find 3-5 e-tunerz.com giving advice and sharing ideas.
awesome thanks. but yeah i got a question for you rulo. I have an almost exact setup as your car. would your calibration map work for me for the following mods that I have?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts