8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
A jump starter is really used when your battery is low and you cann't start your car. In this article https://truckpowerup.com/how-to-charge-a-jump-starter-pack/ you can find more information about the jump starter, which jump starter to choose, what else you can use it for and how to properly care for and charge the jump starter. I hope you find this information useful. I know that many novice motorists don't think that a jump starter can come in handy, but I also know what it means to stand on the track with a car for more than an hour and wait for help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got one that looks extremely similar to the pictured one, used it over the last winter since I hadn't gotten around to finding the source of excessive dark current in my Miata, got me started for the weekly drive from the storage garage when it was nice enough out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got one that looks extremely similar to the pictured one, used it over the last winter since I hadn't gotten around to finding the source of excessive dark current in my Miata, got me started for the weekly drive from the storage garage when it was nice enough out.

Kodi Lucky Patcher

1 - 5 of 5 Posts