8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna order some new midranges but won't be installing them for a couple months since I just had back surgery a few days ago.

What'd you guys get?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ Think of all the lossless files you could put on there... drool....

I'm actually selling my wife's RAZR v3 since I bought her a new phone for christmas. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got:
Infinity Kappa 60.7cs 6.5" components for the front
Infinity Kappa 63.7I 6.5" coax for the back
JL Audio 12" w3 in a sealed box
Alpine MRP-F450 100W x 4 for the speakers
Alpine MRP-M450 220W x 1 for the sub

:D :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got a 8g ipod touch for christmas. This unit is really cool. I am researching options for mounting and wiring into my 2006 si with nav. I have not seen anything on this site regarding ipod touch installation or hardly any ipod installation pics for that matter. If anybody has any pics and ideas on this, I'd like to see them. I'm considering making a custom steel base bracket then getting the kudo with dice cradle. Anyone else tried this?Thanks.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Raam is a very good product, and Rick is a great guy. Order some ensolite as well. You'll be missing out if you don't.

·
Registered
465 Posts
160g ipod
Same here! :thumb: And I just updated my Kenwood DDX7019 to work with the classic. 716 music videos, 262 full res photos, 16 1hr long paintball videos, 18 video podcasts, 4 movies, and of course 2,393 songs, all in the glovebox.......Money....

And I still have 116gb of free space hahahahah.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hmm it was a xmas present from me to my car haha i got JL13w7, 1000.1, Jl 450/4 Hertz Mille MLK-2 comopnents Hertz Hi-power coaxials new battery. and not ICE but new rims!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts