8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped into a Lowes to order a couple of windows. As it turned out they had exactly two left of the exact size I needed. So I was torn since I had my Si, and wasn't sure if they'd fit. I decided to go for it, and what do you know -- they barely fit. I was amazed.

Of course, you can see my big a$$ pickup sitting there, which is what I would have used if I knew ahead of time.

Oh well. Didn't need it. The Civic came through!

·
Registered
542 Posts
nice

I had an 04 ep3 and moved all kinds of stuff in that thing.

FA5 haven't really crammed anything in there, put the car seat in it to see if it fit well and it did.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
a big ass stainless steel grill from lowes. it has four main burners and a side burner. + all the accessories. also i have pics of me moving my stuff from nc to ar. i had zero room in the trunk and backseat. it was crammed all the way to the ceiling and the passanger seat was all the way to the window. i was tucking the tires. let me find the pics.

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
I had 6 other full sized people in my LX sedan. When they all got out, before the suspension had time to go back to normal, my tires were tucked all the way in to the fender... whatever its called

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Lets see...on my way back from college I crammed a ton of stuff in it.

I had:
72 key synthesizer
Keyboard stand
Acoustic Guitar
Desktop Computer
Laptop
2 LCD monitors
A ton of clothes
Hamper

That was a fun drive home! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
taz1328 said:
Lets see...on my way back from college I crammed a ton of stuff in it.

I had:
72 key synthesizer
Keyboard stand
Acoustic Guitar
Desktop Computer
Laptop
2 LCD monitors
A ton of clothes
Hamper

That was a fun drive home! :biggrin:
Berklee?

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
all 5 seats taken IN the car, then shoved one person in the trunk. wasnt a far drive but he said he had plenty of room and just got a little hot.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
chrisfrofro said:
all 5 seats taken IN the car, then shoved one person in the trunk. wasnt a far drive but he said he had plenty of room and just got a little hot.
Haha, yeah I've been in the trunk. It's actually quite big. (only to change the speakers! :thumb: )

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
This weekend in the FA5, I put a full garage storage rack in the back, a new rake, new squeegee, new industrial broom, and assorted bags of chit from Home Depot. Once the backseats are down, there is a lot of room back there although I'd still prefer a hatchback.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Most at 1 time:

- 1 mountain bike
- 1 carry-on suitcase
- 1 laptop
- 1 set of racing rubber/wheels
- 1 air tank
- 1 floor jack
- 1 helmet
- 1 torque wrench
- 1 folding lawn chair
- 1 Camelbak M.U.L.E.

It was pretty tight for the 3 hour drive each way to the race...

·
Registered
301 Posts
So far, most in the FA5.
-Me
-3 buddies
-my golf clubs
-change of clothes+boots for everyone
-15 water bottles
-3 rifles in hard cases
-2 pistols in ammo can
-4 cases of ammo

My 05 LX manged 5 guys, enough rocks to build a fire pit, and firewood to last a whole night...figure that one out.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
i wont lie, there are times i wish we had a hatch back just like the rsx.

but the biggest item or things i put in my trunk is my desktop, monitor, printer and some dishes all neatly packed.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i currently have a 7th gen ('08 si ordered and on the way) civic coupe and ive successfully fit 7 people in it and 5 bags of luggage in the back

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
At one time I had:
3 RC planes (assembled w/wingspans ranging from 32-40".
2 boxes (about twice the size of a shoebox each) of equipment and parts for the planes
2 RC transmitters
Large rolling suitcase
2 laptops in cases
1 dynomat door kit (unopened)
single shot rifle w/large scope
pistol in a case

various other small things like 2 cameras, 2 6-1/2" speakers and I'm sure a several other small things I can't remember.

Edit: By the way, it's a EX Coupe.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts