8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did they go out of business??? I ordered tires and wheels from them in the past and found that they had the best prices and awesome service. I was looking to get a new set for the Si in the next couple of weeks but now the site won’t even load. It’s been like this for some time now… and prior to that I noticed that their inventory/selection had drastically decreased.
Anyone know what’s up?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I think there site is down. I was on there just a couple days ago.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Google search found this:

Edge Racing
10800 Northwest 100th Street
Miami, FL 33178
(800) 489-5353

Try calling them up maybe?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Yeah, they weren't carrying the Raze wheels I have anymore the other day I checked. Sad to seem them go. Great service and prices.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Did it ring? Or was is disconnected? I think they leave at 5pm EST.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i've been a silent wholesaler with edge for the past 10 years.

Both my personal friends who worked there have been resigned, along with their girlfriends/ wife.

the company invested in something that went belly up and ended up hurting them very badly in the end.

as of jan 09 edgeracing.com has filed chap.11 and has officially closed their doors.

thanks for the many years of support.

you will be sorely missed .. :(**

·
Registered
2 Posts
they were a freakin awesome company.. from everyone i've delt with they ar ethe only ones who actually gave a crap about their customers, knew what they were talking about and to top it off was actually interested in racing..

lets hope something happens that they come back as another company..

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Damn sad to hear! I bought some flik wheels from them back in 2001. Anytime I needed centercaps or new centering rings, they were right there with em.

·
Registered
580 Posts
i was trying to look at some tires there...im 20 min from them bought 2 set of rims and like 3 sets of tires they were amazing...sucks tho
This does suck...ALOT. That's where I would get my tires from when I lived in Miami. I was looking to get a new set from them and I'm sad to hear that they're no longer in business :sadface:

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
That's sad news, they were freakin' awesome and had the best prices around..I remember paying around $60-65 for great Falken Tires back when I had my 04 EMII. Now I'm getting ready to buy some tires for my car and I found out about this.. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts