8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I swear to my civic I found Brembo front & rear rotors on Corsport about a month or two ago and now they're GONE!

I need new rotors and i was planning to go Brembo because... well, hell its Brembo! However... i can't find anything about them ANYWHERE!

Does anyone know what happened to them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I couldn't find them anywhere either so I went with powerslot rotors.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys sorry i have been super busy didn't have a chance to check back to my post!

Jason, I have an 06 also! i'm going to check tire-rack as soon as i post this!

Thanks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I couldn't find them anywhere either so I went with powerslot rotors.
How are the powerslots? i hear mixed reviews.. and i don't want to f--- around with my brakes!

Try Centric rotors.
Do they have slotted? I should've been more specific in my OG post.. I'm looking for slotted.

importrp.com has blank rotors for the front. cant seem to find rears though.
Yea that's what i just found on Tire-Rack! However they did have the slotted or drilled fronts.. but no REARS!!

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Brembo blanks will be plenty up to the task of what you're asking of it. Don't be fooled in the whole drilled/slotted BS that everyone else has you believing.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
How are the powerslots? i hear mixed reviews.. and i don't want to f--- around with my brakes!

Do they have slotted? I should've been more specific in my OG post.. I'm looking for slotted.

Yea that's what i just found on Tire-Rack! However they did have the slotted or drilled fronts.. but no REARS!!
i havent a clue where to find rears for sale, here's the part number though BREMBO 08.A147.10

it might have to be custom ordered from a shop.

importrp.com is cheapest i've found for blank fronts. its where i bought mine so they're legit.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Brembo blanks will be plenty up to the task of what you're asking of it. Don't be fooled in the whole drilled/slotted BS that everyone else has you believing.
Yea i know, i want the slotted mostly for looks over performance! Thanks for looking out though

i havent a clue where to find rears for sale, here's the part number though BREMBO 08.A147.10

it might have to be custom ordered from a shop.

importrp.com is cheapest i've found for blank fronts. its where i bought mine so they're legit.
AWSOME! i'm going to look into the custom ordering tomorrow morning thanks a bunch!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts