8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides the Civic you own or sports car....what SUV or truck do you own basically what family car do you own or will hopefully in the near future own?

I was driving to the airport today in the Hybrid Ford Escape and was wondering what yall other guys drive or want to drive for a family car.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
well, im not at the point in life to where i find myself having to own a family car. But when i was, (and still kinda am) the child in the family, we had, and the parents still have, a 2002 chevy suburban Z71. Love that truck

·
Registered
140 Posts
i dont think i have a family car...i have my 08 si, my sister has a 07 accord lx, my brother with a 09 accord ex-l, and my pops with a 05 ford f-150. I wish we had a TL or an 3-series bmw as a family car.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Prayers sent from Kritz.:rotfl: At least tint the windows so you can't be identified driving it.:eek:mg:
hahahhaa

Yeah man, it's ugly as sin.. but it's my 3rd Regal and all of them have been solid and reliable so far. It's like driving a living room down the highway; so comfortable.

[edit] I will add that since my last Regal I've been driving my 05 em2 and the mpg (or lack thereof) is painful at times.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.