8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the topic says, what factory accessories did you order to go with your shiny new '06 Civic?

I ordered the splash guards, all-season floormats, and leather steering wheel cover. They'll all be installed as soon as my EX coupe gets here (hopefully end of the week).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The standard floormats are, but not the all-season ones.

I'm actually paying employee cost through my father (engineer at HAM). I was going to just have him get everything, but the dealer said they would match all of the prices. I don't have the exact prices in front of me at the moment.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
nightstrm said:
I was going to just have him get everything, but the dealer said they would match all of the prices. I don't have the exact prices in front of me at the moment.
How about the prices found here: http://www.handaaccessories.com/civext06.html

Are those the similar prices you bargained with? And did the dealership install them for you for free or did they charge you extra?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They were actually pretty close to that...maybe a little less. No shipping.

They are installing the splash guards and the floormats for free, the steering wheel they said they couldn't because it takes a little bit of time to get it done. I don't want to mess with it, so I'm having them do that. From what I hear, the service guys hate installing those because they have to manually sew them on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts