8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any type of Vtec controller for the 07 Civic SI? I want to get the reflash, but I need my car. I heard it takes a good while for you to receive your ECU after you send it off.

Anything comparable? Im not worried about changing the REV limiter. I just want to lower Vtec..

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
yeah it does not take that long but i understand whre you are coming from

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
has anyone used emanage or the Apexi VAFC II on a n/a car yet

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
eugenekim.net said:
there is no allowable tuning yet. please do a search and you'll see all the threads regarding this subject with many answers there.
well i do and if you read them which i have pretty much done some people say that you can use the emanage but its not as good as kpro(if it ever comes out). some people say that its good and others say its bad. your right there are many answers but most of them were discussed months ago and i dont care what they thought months ago i want to know if anything has changed. thanks :sadwavy:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would just make arrangements to not have your car for 3 days. I had a similar problem, I couldn't be without a vehicle for that long, so i waited until I went on vacation. I sent it off the day I left, and when I returned, it was back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts