8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sometimes see honda's with the red emblems... does that mean Type-R?

Cuase i acutally liked the look (on some) and was thinking of getting a set for the fiji blue Si im getting...

If it means Type-R im not gonna do it... im not into "rice" but if not i might.

Would it look good on a fiji blue?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I don't understand what you're trying to say... red emblem? The red emblem on that car says Si. An Si is an Si.... not Type-R. And if Honda did bring us a Type-R, I'd be all over that... rice or not.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
exactly what /\ said =)

thats what i was talkin about... i dont like the whole... i have a Civic DX but i have a Type-R sticker on it =P

We'll see... if it looks good i "might" do it... only thinkking about it cause the Si is in red and thought the red H badge would match nicely

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
red emblems mean the car is built/sold in japan. At least that's what I see since all cars there that are type-r have red emblems.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have a red (H) emblem on my RSX-S. I opted not to put the Type R emblem on it because it isn't one. :) I just like the red.

·
Registered
57 Posts
yeah if it looks good go for it. as long as you aint got no damn neons, and big ass wing that dont flow with the car your straight.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sure the red H is for the type-R but on my black Si it looked great....I thought! I too am not a believer in the extra type-r or -S badges if you don't have one. It reminds me of how silly the Cavalier was that I saw with a VTEC badge on looked...well I laughed anyway!

·
Registered
52 Posts
i like the red badge, the si should be a type-r anyway.
but someone told me they have a blue badge.
how about them oranges.

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
^ more than a year old threads should be locked

1 - 14 of 14 Posts