6,953 Posts
wow, how much for a pair? too bad I just bought some :(

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
06fg2fijibluesi said:
whoa, thats crazy..

Yeah, while I was getting ready to shave down 3 pairs of S2000 projectors, I caught Rich getting ready to do shroud extensions on all of these, and I had to pause and take a pic. If the shot was taken 2 days ago, we would of had 3 more pairs, and we got 3 more MDX headlights with the shrouds in them.

Pretty insane...the sick thing is that we have about 3 times as many TSX projectors.

:eek:mg:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yodums said:
You guys should put a chain through all that and sell it as bling bling. :laughing: Looks good!

lol, yeah I know. Not sure which is more bling bling. The s2000 or the mdx shrouds.

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
i'll trade you a set of tsx projectors with color mod for a s2k with color mod plus cash :pray: lol, but then i would have too send my headlights back too have them re retro witht he s2k projectors lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got extra coupe reflectors that I could retrofit. If you are serious we could work something out.

The ones on the site are on hold. You might be able to tell that I prelabeled them. One is going for the 9th person on the GB, and another pair is for a R32, the last pair in the pic might be for my next project. But don't worry, we got three more pairs. Let me know if you are serious.

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
i will give ya a call tomorrow, because i want to do my girls Fa5 headlights too

·
Registered
151 Posts
hey, if this has been covered, if it has im sorry, but would the mdx projectors work ? they seem like about the same size as the tsx projectors....i prefer the mdx though

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Damn, this is the first time I've caught you guys on the forums. I wish I had some extra money so I could drop off my headlights too. It was nice chatting with y'all and seeing your headlight workshop when atruhondagrl and I were there.

Bump for some good guys who do great work.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^

What's up bro. Thanks man. Your from southside right? give me a ring sometimes, and let's get a beer. We;ll get to yours one of these days/

JoushueSi////why retrofit halogens?

·
Registered
151 Posts
-Bionic- said:
^^^

What's up bro. Thanks man. Your from southside right? give me a ring sometimes, and let's get a beer. We;ll get to yours one of these days/

JoushueSi////why retrofit halogens?
oh wow, i thought the mdx's were considered projectors too

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they are projectors, but they are halogne projectors like sc300, integra, mazda 3 etc. The new 07+ mdx are hid projectors.

:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts