8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiii Guys,,,,,,,,, I Just wanna Ask you Guys and I need your Opinion About this Car... (SUV) Is that Good on USA or the other Country ??

I means is that car is the Best Suv ?? What do you think guys,, ?

(Help Please)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I had a friend who had the previous version and it was a good car, the resale value wasn't
I read once this version is very safe.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Like most Hyundai cars nowadays....I'm sure it's a good car for very little money. However, as zelmac said, you will be taking a hit on depreciation. That in itself probably won't change for a while.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
im speculating that it is garbage? (i dont really care)

i dont like the design first of all to make me want to even consider one...especially
when its a hyundai it better be SUPER good.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Woww Guys,,,,,, Thank you So much For the Opinion......... I really Respect that..:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

·
Registered
653 Posts
I had one as a rental car for a week not to long ago. Not a bad car, but interior felt really cheap and the power was pretty disappointing for a V6.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had one as a rental car for a week not to long ago. Not a bad car, but interior felt really cheap and the power was pretty disappointing for a V6.

Is that True what about you taking about ?? Why you told that V6 Engine was Disappointing ??

Tell me Please !!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I have rented one also. I didn't mind it. It was nicely equipped considering it was a rental. I don't think that I would buy one simply because of the Hyundai thing.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
If you're concerned about depreciation, you probably don't want a Hyundai. They have been marketing themselves as a cheaper alternative to BMW. So, if you are really concerned about other people's opinion of your ride, you probably don't want a Hyundai.

A Google search yields a number of articles about the increasing reliability of Hyundai's.

However, if you're looking for economy and some creature comforts, and you don't give a flip about what people think as far as social class goes, then pick one up!

By all means, give us a review if you get one. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts