8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, brand new here and i'm getting an 08' Si coupe real soon and i already have a list of mods im planning on adding first.

-Greddy Evolution II (EVO2) Cat-Back Exhaust
-DC Sports 4-2-1 Ceramic Race Header
-AEM Cold Air Intake

Any suggestions? opinions?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks , another quick question is there really a big advantage to getting a cold air intake? i know you could run the risk of it sucking up water but is it worth it ? or should i just stick to a hot air intake?

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
^^You'll get different testimony on the short ram and the CAI. Depends on personal preference really. You'll have to read others reviews and determine what you like to go with. As far as gains you will see little to none from either one.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
^^You'll get different testimony on the short ram and the CAI. Depends on personal preference really. You'll have to read others reviews and determine what you like to go with. As far as gains you will see little to none from either one.
:yeahthat: It really is personal preference. The only one to show consistent and 'significant' gains... from what ive seen, is X's Intake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.