8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I go to car meets people seem to judge other peeps by what they drive. oh you drive a civic? you must be poor and its prob riced up. and you rev at everyone. 350z? your prob indian and your parents got it for you, you prob rip the e-brake every turn. I can go on. but do you guys get this a lot? I live in houston and man do people stereotype here!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I'm pretty sure vehicle stereotyping is everywhere. It only takes a few people to do something stupid and EVERYONE who drives that same car gets put in the same catagory

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure vehicle stereotyping is everywhere. It only takes a few people to do something stupid and EVERYONE who drives that same car gets put in the same catagory
yeah i know...hate that. but eh i do it too. just comin up with something to say.

·
Registered
341 Posts
i guess we all do it. i mean we have a rice huge rice thread on here. i personally hate mustangs...lol idk why. i mean there are some nice once that i can respect. but the assholes in the v6 mustang me too car pisses me off.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
yea all the american muscle guys and old tymers, like older guys and **** break my balls cuz its a 4 banger this this and that, they think civic kids are like punks and **** cuz alot of people ruin it for the most of us, reving there lil ricer bombs up and doing burnouts for no reason. they dont understand that this is are day and age and v8's and big blocks where there day and age ya no. some of us got really nice hondas and then there is the ricer junk squad its like night and day between the both besides there both hondas. the ricers ruin it for the nice honda's

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yeah I get the "young and poor because you drive a civic" garbage all the time. Problem with that is I chose the car even though I could have easily afforded a variety of other more expensive cars. I was set to buy an S2000 but didnt want to do the summer car/winter car trade off like I had been doing for the past 5 years. If I move down south though, the civic will be gone and I will likely be looking into an NSX.

Edit to add: I am not young either lol, pushing 30 here....

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I mostly judge people that drive huge SUV's and trucks, because most of them are true a$$holes and they drive like ones. The people that are stuck driving small american cars, I just pity them.

·
Registered
785 Posts
^ yea that. I hardly see people with SUV's around my way that actually use them for what they were intended for. I judge people more by how they drive and what they do with their car.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^ yea that. I hardly see people with SUV's around my way that actually use them for what they were intended for. I judge people more by how they drive and what they do with their car.
same. especially note the ones with open pipe exhaust that raise the truck that wears sun glasses and a baseball cap driving around in the dark, reving at anycar that has been moded in anyway... then if you dont race them they turn right burning rubber in your face... my car got hit by a few rocks cause of that a**

·
Registered
163 Posts
I stereotype Buick drivers as old, slow, and in the way. I can spot the ass of a Buick from a half mile out because I've spent so much time tailgating them.

Buicks are now what Cadillacs were in my early high school days.

·
Registered
363 Posts
All upper middle class women drivers are tailgaters. So being the wonderful person I am, I drive exactly the speed limit on cruise an watch them explode in the rearview to whoever they are talking to on the phone.

·
Registered
86 Posts
All upper middle class women drivers are tailgaters. So being the wonderful person I am, I drive exactly the speed limit on cruise an watch them explode in the rearview to whoever they are talking to on the phone.

^^ :rotfl: i personally think womens should not be allow to drive.
i know im gona get a lot of bad feedbacks but its just one "being hit by, almost hit by Womens too many time dude. I still love yall.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts