8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok! i tried my best to get lost on the higway junctions in chicagoland and the NAVI kept me on the track wow it even tells you make a U turn if its possible! i am simply amazed with the navigation system
2nd i like vroom vroom sound of the stock exhaust i never turn on my music just to hear the exhaust sound

·
Registered
490 Posts
I love that I can pull the steering wheel towards me when I am going on long trips so I can rest my arms on the armrest and Door rest.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
handling, is definitely what i like most. the more you drive it the more confident you feel in taking corners briskly/spiritedly.

"its my anti drug"
-DARE

·
Registered
741 Posts
GORDATA said:
I love that I can pull the steering wheel towards me when I am going on long trips so I can rest my arms on the armrest and Door rest.
nice one. I don't know why, but I've never thought of that. haha Thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Going fast around corners, knowing it will start every morning and ppl saying I have a nice car rather than before "wow, your car has alot of rust".

·
Registered
665 Posts
the seats, the handling, and the awesome stock stereo

but really i love everything about the car :biggrin:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like cruising around on 3rd Gear (5-6K RPM), and punching it whenever I see an open spot.

I also love when I'm stopped at a light and people on left and right look at my "civic" as if it were a luxurious vehicle.

·
Registered
21,615 Posts
Marc539 said:
I like cruising around on 3rd Gear (5-6K RPM), and punching it whenever I see an open spot.

I also love when I'm stopped at a light and people on left and right look at my "civic" as if it were a luxurious vehicle.

I have to agree...the looks are priceless. I love when people ask me what kind of car it is...and they're like that's a CIVIC?

It's not just any civic it's an SI!!!

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Can't forget the price. But for me, it's the absolute fun of driving it. I can stay out of VTEC and still feel (somewhat) fast and enjoy the handling. But when I want to be Speed Racer, the fun quotient goes up by 3.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The Navi. Honda/Alpine really did a great job with it. Better, smarter and easier to use than any Pioneer I've ever tried out.

Yeah i know Navi isn't SI specific but whatever, I can get to my destinations faster and with more style than any other Honda with navi. Heh.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Migston said:
with more style than any other Honda with navi
02civicsi said:
I feel that is an subjective statement.
he was only answering the question in the main post about what he likes about his car. its obviously a subjective statement. why do you feel the need to point that out?

seriously dude, just sell your car and buy something else. its clear that you dont like it.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts